This small GSM/GPRS modem based on SIMCOM SIM800C has been designed to alleviate the quality issues in Chinese SIM800L.
Pinout compatible with SIM800L modem. External SMA Connector and Stub Antenna available separately.
It has a pinout structure matching the SIM800L but with superior quality and fresh SIM800C, made and tested in India.
- GPRS Connectivity for serial/legacy devices such as Energy Meters, SCADA Systems, PLC, Machine Automation devices, RFID etc.
- Accurate timing for clocks and other systems from GPRS
- GSM/GPRS based reporting systems
- This device is completely our own development
- Almost any modification that is possible can be done on custom requirement
- Tested for reliability and ruggedness
- Made in India
SIM800C is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type, which can be embedded in the customer applications.
SIM800C supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. With tiny size of 17.6*15.7*2.3mm, it can smoothly fit into slim and compact demands of customer design.