SIM 800A GSM/GPRS and Quectel L80 GPS Modem works on frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz. The baud rate is configurable from 9600 through AT command. The GSM/GPRS modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS.
SIM 800A GSM/GPRS and Quectel L80 GPS Modem suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer and Location track applicaSIM 800A GSM/GPRS and Quectel L80 GPS Modemtion. The power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply . Using this modem, you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls, track location with time and internet through simple AT commands.
Feature Of This Modem
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- With Stub antenna and SMA connector for GSM
- With magnetic Mount antenna and SMA connector for GPS
- GSM Output Pins-Speaker +/-, Mic +/-, TTL Rx and TTL Tx Outputs
- With flip type sim card holder
- Input Voltage: 10V ~ 24V DC
- Control via SIMCOM AT commands
SIM800A GMS GPRS
SIM800A is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type which can be embedded in the customer applications.
SIM800A support Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. It can fit into slim and compact demands of customer design. Featuring Bluetooth and Embedded AT, it allows total cost savings and fast time-to-market for customer applications.
• Two frequency 900/1800MHz
• GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
• GPRS mobile station class B
• Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+– Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)– Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
• Weight: 3.1g
• Control via AT commands(GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
• Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
• Low power consumption
• Operation temperature:-40℃ ~85℃
Quectel L80 GPS
Quectel L80 GPS is an ultra-compact POT (Patch on Top) module with an embedded 15.0mm × 15.0mm × 4.0mm patch antenna. This space-saving design makes L80 the perfect module for the miniature devices. Adopted by LCC package and integrated with a patch antenna, L80 has exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking.
- Embedded patch antenna: 15.0mm × 15.0mm × 4.0mm
- Automatic antenna switching function
- Support short circuit protection and antenna detection
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- Ultra low power consumption in tracking mode, 20mA
- AlwaysLocate™, an intelligent controller of periodic mode
- LOCUS, an embedded logger solution with no need of host and external flash
- High sensitivity, -165dBm @Tracking, -148dBm @Acquisition
- 66 acquisition channels, 22 tracking channels
- FLP mode, about 50% power consumption of normal mode
- Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
- Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
- PPS VS. NMEA can be used for time service
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel
Package Contains: 1 SIM 800A GSM/GPRS and Quectel L80 GPS Modem, 1 Stub Antenna and 1 Magnetic Mount Antenna for GPS